Friday, August 15, 2008

Um... Okay?

So here I was reading about were all the pet families fall into the three classification of pets: Ferocity (DPS), Tenacity (Tank) and Cunning (Utility). When I noticed that Ravagers, one of the best Dps pets as of now is not consider a dps pet in Wrath of the Lich King but that moths, the ugly cousins of the butterfly, are consider a dps pet. I was like um ... Okay? Well I guess im going to have to wait and see how my trusty Ravager Loki performs in dishing out damage compared to a moth to see if I will give it up. Actually scratch that even if the Moth does more damage Im going to spec as Beast Master and go for the Devilsaur [http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?pet=39#screenshots:id=88494] if its still consider an exotic pet that beast master can only aquire. Just looking at the size of thing makes it awesome measured up against a Dwarf.

No comments: