Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Personal Choice

My most favorite talent of all the ones that hunters can get is Spirit Bond. I know that alot of Hunters look at it as a pretty useless talent other then for leveling but there is a two main reasons why I will always run with this in any BM hunter build. The first reason is more of a roleplaying reason then anything, Spirit Bond is what links a hunter and a pet together, its a joining of the two beings which makes the whole more survivable then the individual parts. The second reason that I choose it, is because anything that makes me and my pet more survivable adds to the sustainable ranged dps that I can dish out. So if your like me and have some odd choices for were you put your talents, just remeber its your character and don't let anyone tell you that because you have something makes you a noob or that you need to learn to play. Although it is always good to know your class and what benefits it most because it allows you to make an informed decision. But remeber its just a game and have fun with it.

No comments: