Thursday, October 16, 2008

The To Do List.

This is a list of things i need to do before Wrath hits:

1. A mass 1000 or more gold to have some kind of buffer for the next expansion.
2. Explore both Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor so I can easily explore northrend at level 80 or before and then get the achievement World Explorer and get my second title (the Explorer)
3. Get my Dwarven Paladin as close to 70 as i can, he is right now sitting at level 62.
4. Decide on what pets I actually want to play with. So far i got a Gorrila, a Core Hound, wanting a Worm but might put off getting till I get to Northrend (cooler looking worms), a Chimerra (which I believe I will use for pvp) and then a Devilasuar. Although i really want a Rhino but got to wait for them and might get rid of either the Core Hound or Devilasuar.
5. oh yeah buy the expansion when I can, probably not getting it right away, maybe for an earlier christmas present to myself.

No comments: